Friday 11 October 2013

My beautiful India..

This is in response to TOUCH Thursday No.2
'The One yoU Cannot Have" is Preeti Shenoy's 5th book that is set for release in November :)







So the prompt for TOUCH Thursday #2 is,

If you had to tell Mark about India, what would you tell him? ( Mark is one of the characters in Preeti's 5th book "TOUCH")
So here's my mail to Mark ( I am just imagining him to be a really close friend of mine whom I had met in the UK..completely imaginary! The only truth being.. I am someone who would love to visit all the below mentioned places one day!) :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mark!!!

         I can't believe this! I was super elated to know about your visit to India in November!!! How awesome is that!! It simply means we both are gonna have a gala time here in India!! Guess what? I will be having my semester holidays when you are visiting India! (too awesome, I know!) 

So, have you planned anything yet..about the places you want to visit, things you wanna try out et al? Nope? cool. :D I have been planning a lot for your visit to my country!! I am going to make your stay here just so perfect! Wait and watch! I  will be taking a flight to Delhi from Bangalore on the eve of your arrival and recieve you at the airport!! (I know..I am awesome :p ) 
As of what I have planned,I really wish you could visit these places with me :) 
1st set of places -Delhi,Agra,Mathura,Dehradun,Chandigarh,Shimla,Amritsar :) 

2nd set- East INDIA!!!! Heaven on earth :) Darjeeling,Assam (khaziranga National park, see how well I know you and your love for widlife photography),kolkata!!


3rd set- Ahmadabad (a very clean city, lovely people and awesome food :), dwaraka,Mumbai (you will love the pav bhajis..they are a bit spicy for you but u will love it..your food is too bland compared to ours ;) heh )


Next comes my darling city, Bangalore! :) This is one special city! You will come across people from all walks of life :) This being my city, I have too many plans!! The food we get here is yummmiiilicious! (trust me)

There's this place in south Bangalore called "ThinDi beedhi" (food street) at V.V.Puram :) It is one place you will really enjoy eating at :) 
Next I would really love to take you to my birth place, MYSORE!!!!! You will definitely have happy tears looking at this city! Its the bestest.. :) Food, arts, culture..be it anything..it just stands out! 
NEXT It's gotta be Coorg and the western ghats :)
India has way too much to offer :) I am sure you will have to come back once in a year to visit too many more awesome places :)

Apart from all of these, I would love to take you to Chennai for December season concerts (as you are an ardent fan of Carnatic classical music which was introduced to you by me, of course ;) :D haha..

Also, you seem to have this special interest towards Indian women ;) Let's talk more about this when we meet :D  

So yeah, Mark! I am really excited and dancing with joy to have you in my wonderful country..loaded with love and lots of love and lots of fun! You will reminisce this trip of yours forever and ever and also, don't forget to thank me for being so awesome! :P 

DO NOT forget to bring some amazing chocolates and perfumes! :)Keep me updated :)

Just cant wait to see you, Mark! 

Have a safe journey :)

Lots of love

K! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,Preeti for these fun TOUCH thursday prompts! :) Love them! 


Edited to say that this post of mine, got a special mention here :) I am soo happy!! 

2 comments: