Wednesday 28 January 2015

A pleasant surprise :)

Today will remain the happiest day of my life :)

A few days back, an online friend of mine ( we haven't met each other yet, but we are connected through a gardening group called the OTG) had posted this on her timeline which I felt was so endearing and took part in the same. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After all the recent terrible tragedies that have happened and are happening, this world needs as much kindness as it can get. I'm participating in the 'Pay it Forward' initiative: The first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point between now and a year from now - anything from a book, a ticket, something homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer on their Facebook status. Once my first five have commented "I'm in" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it, and put it on your status, (don't share it) so that we can form a web of connection of kindness. Let's do more nice and loving things in 2015, without any reason other than to make each other smile and show that we think of each other. Here's to a more enjoyable, friendly and love filled 2015 for everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the indoor bokashi composter that I received today as a gift :) 

I felt this was something so beautiful and unconditional! I did the needful by re-posting the same on my timeline and offered the folks on my list the same! Just posting such a thing gave me a sense of happiness. 

I have always believed in spreading peace, happiness and positive vibes and I also believe I have a purpose in life, to serve the society regardless of caste, colour, age or sex. Its my life's only goal. To pay back what I have received from the universe! :) 

Today around 3.30pm , I got a call from a courier person -- Mr.Srinivas, informing me about a parcel that has come by for me..no denial at all..I was super excited and at the same time I was wondering what the parcel was all about, and just then I saw a message on the box and it was from Kaveri ( the person who had posted the pay it forward message and in which I had participated ) . I was simply thrilled and speechless! That was such a wonderful gesture by her. I was falling short of words/ emotions at that point in time. I was really grateful for that beautiful gift, it is easily the best gift that I have received . It is an indoor bokashi composter --- Ecobin. 
I was very concerned about the wet waste which was being generated at home on a daily basis. and I being a gardener myself, often felt very bad that I am unable to do my bit to the environment. Just a few days ago, I was thinking so much about buying this product if not immediately, atleast in a few months and look what happened! :) 
Its a very beautiful feeling which I am unable to express just with words. 

I am a great believer of this quote ---

"And, when you want/ wish for something from all your heart, the  whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”  

How much more true could that be? The law of attraction indeed was strong here :) I am very grateful for this very special gift and I will definitely pass on the positive vibes unconditionally to anyone, anywhere, anytime and all the time. 
There is nothing more important in life than being happy and making others happy :) 

"All that matters most is being happy

So, what are you waiting for ?? Go spread happiness and may the wave of happiness and kindness never stop! 

Much love,
Kavya

No comments:

Post a Comment